- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Air charge temperature sensor
- Measures air temperature
- Uses changing resistance to measure the air temperature and sends that information to the onboard computer
- Symptoms of failure include no start, engine flooding, poor fuel economy and/or a steady check engine light
- Recommended service should be performed every 25,000 to 35,000 miles and consists of cleaning or replacing sensors that are non-functional
This fits your .
Walker Products 210-91013 Air Charge Temperature Sensor: Automotive
- Product Code: 4NEBK2000508
- Availability: In Stock