- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- REPLACEMENT KNOCK SENSOR WIRE HARNESS connects to the knock sensors on your engine and receives signals from both sensors. These signals taken from both knock sensor position in the ECU are sent through the wire harness so the vehicle's engine computer can properly monitor the engine and adjust ignition timing.
- REPLACES PART# 12601822, 917-033, 317 033, 917033 - Made by Muzzys, This part it is a direct replacement for the factory wire harness and connects to the factory knock sensors connector including part numbers 2133521, 12589867, 213-3521. Fits popular Chevy models including - 2001 Chevy Suburban, 2003 Chevy Suburban, 2005 Hummer, 2003 5.3 GMC and more, see below for all models
- FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES - 1999 - 2006 Chevy Silverado including 1500 & 2500 HD models | 2000-2007 Chevy Suburban & Tahoe | 2002-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche | 2000-2007 GMC Yukon & Yukon XL | 1999-2006 GMC Sierra and more, see below for all models - 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L engine - Including model years 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07
- OEM FIT, QUALITY, FINISH - This knock sensor wiring harness is constructed from durable, high temperature wire to avoid melting, chaffing, and breaking. Factory style connectors allow the wire harness to be installed in a matter of minutes with NO cutting or splicing.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - This knock sensor wiring harness features a lifetime warranty. If the harness or any parts ever breaks, frays, or otherwise fails simply contact us for a replacement.
This fits your .
Muzzys Knock Sensor Wire Harness Kit Replaces 917-033 - Fits Chevy Suburban, Chevrolet Silverado, Avalanche, Tahoe GMC Sierra, Yukon, Hummer 4.8, 5.3, 6.0, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005-2007: Automotive
- Product Code: 4NEBK2000188
- Availability: In Stock
This product has a minimum quantity of 2