- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Chrome vanadium steel 1/2 inches Drive sockets are for most 4WD SUV's and light truck Axle locknut applications
- Use with a torque wrench, ratchet, or breaker bar
- Blow molded case for tool retention and durable storage
- 2467 4 Lug socket for removing and installing 4 slot front axle locknuts on 1986 newer F Series 1/2 ton trucks, full size Bronco with Dana 44 axle, 1984 92 Ford Ranger, and Bronco II with Manual hubs and Dodge Trucks
- 3937 : 4 Lug socket for removing and installing 4 slot front axle locknuts on 1993 newer Ford Ranger, Bronco II, and explorer with Manual hubs; 1995 newer F Series 1/2, 3/4 , and 1 ton trucks and full size Bronco with Manual hubs; 1959 85 F Series 1/2 and 3/4 ton trucks and full size Bronco; 1960 90 gm 1/2 ton trucks and full size Blazer/Jimmy; 1969 72 international 1/2 ton trucks; 1969 89 Dodge 1/2 ton trucks with Manual hubs
- 2770D : 6 lug socket for removing and installing 4 slot front axle locknuts on 1978 84 Ford F Series 4WD heavy duty 3/4 and 1 ton trucks; 1973 81 gm 4WD 3/4 and 1 ton trucks
- 3195 : Ford 4 Lug locknut socket for high shear rotating nuts on 1985 newer F 250 and F 350 truck rear axles, and Dana 80 rear axles of Ford Super Duty trucks
- 3910D : removes front spindle to access needle bearing when lubricating and aligning front wheels; 5/8 inches 18 fine thread permits use with slide Hammer: fits spindle thread sizes 2 inches 16, 1 inches 5/8 inches 16, and 38 millimeter 15 inches : full size gm, Ford, and Jeep with Dana front axles (not available individually)
This fits your .
GEARWRENCH Spindle Nut Set - 41660D: Home Improvement
- Product Code: 4NEBK2000405
- Availability: In Stock